Friday, November 6, 2009

Information About my Purse Patterns

For those of you that are interested in my purse patterns. All of them are available through Ravelry.com:

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/silka-burgoyne

If you are already a member of Ravelry.com you can search my designs by going to the above link or search my name under designers. Once you are there, you can also see my other published designs. You can also search me under my username 'Kaleido'.

All my purse patterns are $4.00 each. If you are interested in all 4 of my patterns currently available (I am on the process of adding more), I will bundle them and sell it for $12.00 or 3 patterns for $10.00. All you would need to do is to email me at silkiebee@gmail.com to acquire more information and I will send you payment information.





I am constantly trying to improve my design so any comments, good or bad, are welcome.

Silkie B.

No comments: