Thursday, September 27, 2007

Purse Purse Purse

It’s been a while since my last post. But I have been busy. Busy to design, knit and felt purses. I am also busy to actually sit down and write all my design patterns. I thought it’s easy to write a pattern but I was totally wrong once I started to write a pattern. Writing pattern is hard! Not only do I have to follow the standard for pattern writing, but also need to remember what I did when I was knitting the purse. I have a really bad habit of altering my design as I knit and not recording my changes in my design notebook right away. So I did take me forever to sort everything out and record everything.

But I finally did manage to get all my patterns written down and have the owner in a local yarn store to proof read them to make sure I got the format and wording correctly for a knitting pattern. And yes, I am excited to have a couple of local yarn stores to carry my design patterns. I felt like my design dream is getting somewhere. It’s a good feeling.

I have attached a few of my designs for anyone who might be interested. I design inspiration come from all sources. I named the purse after the person who inspires me during my design purse.









1. Jenny Purse


2. Karen Purse


3. Liz Tote


4. Kimimae Purse










2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Where's the pattern for the Liz bag?  It is ADORABLE!

Kaleido said...

Thanks, the pattern can be find in Etsy.com..