Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lace and Twist Cable Gloves and Socks

After a long wait, my lace and twist cable gloves and socks patterns are available in the Interweave Holiday issue which is available in the newstand near you. I am very happy with the pictures of the projects. I have attached the pictures in this post.

Following are the pictures of the gloves:




And the following is the pictures for the socks:




Both of the projects are worked using sock yarn in size 1 needle and they were worked using magic loop method. Want to know more about magic loop, please refer to my earlier posting.
As always, I welcome any comments and if you have any questions about the patterns. Please feel free to contact me! Also, please do drop by Ravelry to check out my other designs!




Silka B.
Kaleido by Silkie B

No comments: