Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Scooped Lace Vest

I am so excited to see my scooped Lace Vest is now available in Jan Issue of Creative knitting which in the newstand now. As always, they did such a good job on the picture and make the vest look great!


The magazine version:


My original version:





The version in the magazine is a longer version and my original design was a shorter version; hence, the pattern also provide a belt option. With the latest fashion trend... a belt is a must have for this winter. As always, if anyone has any issue with the pattern, just simple drop me a line..


Not sure why the magazine drop off my last name.. hmmmmm...
As always, you can look for my design in Ravelry.com - just search Silka Burgoyne as designer!



Silka Tong Burgoyne
Kaleido by Silkie B.

No comments: